Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Cabin Build Project 2012 - 12' x 16' (Process with Pictures)
<< . 1 . 2 .
tex
# Posted: 14 Nov 2012 20:09 - Edited by: tex

Thank you oldbuddy. Infact; the size and location of the cabin was changed, due to being restricted in its orginal location, and size, changed within the non permit size of 9'x12' or 108 sqft.

This is more of a shed and will not be expanded.

In the future; a permit to build would be required and the minimum size one can build is 675 sqft.

To me, this is to big.

It promotes large cabin/cottages, on lakes and rural areas. And of course septic, hydro development too.

To me, I do not want or need that size of cabin, nor wish to have septic and all the conviences of a "hime". This is a cabin /retreat, not a summer home!

Rules that promote development, means only one thing. More revenue for local governments to make roads, and develop sensitive areas.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.