Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Nature / Mother Nature,make up your mind!
rayyy
# Posted: 22 Dec 2013 15:49

We had such a beautiful white snow covering décor and now she's gone and changed her mind for the silver ice crystal look.Thank's Mother Nature but I vote for the White!
ice_storm_of_2013_00.jpg
ice_storm_of_2013_00.jpg
ice_storm_of_2013_01.jpg
ice_storm_of_2013_01.jpg
ice_storm_of_2013_01.jpg
ice_storm_of_2013_01.jpg
ice_storm_of_2013_01.jpg
ice_storm_of_2013_01.jpg

bldginsp
# Posted: 22 Dec 2013 16:22

To date, here in Calif., driest year on record for a long time, and no rain in the forecast. Does not bode well.

rayyy
# Posted: 22 Dec 2013 17:14

Wished I could trade you some of this flood water for some of your dry spell,bldginsp.The pasture is just standing snow melt.The creek look's more like a lake.Everywhere is just pure mud!

bldginsp
# Posted: 22 Dec 2013 17:46

I'd order some from you rayy, but I think UPS would have a hard time delivering it. If it keeps up like this we will have a nasty fire year, which you easterners don't seem to have to bother with.

neb
# Posted: 22 Dec 2013 17:53

Yep ice is way worse then snow. When we get ice in my neck of the woods it stays all winter ice never has a chance to melt. It is nice to look at and that is about it. Good luck!

SandyR
# Posted: 22 Dec 2013 19:43

I totally hear ya. Last week we received 5 feet of snow. This week it was 50 degrees with RAIN and we are are all flooded.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.